Each paper should be submitted electronically to our online manuscript system.
The journal accepts submissions of original work that is not under consideration by any other journal or publication outlet. Papers published present the points of view of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect those of Business and Economic Quarterly or International Society for Business and Economics (ISBE).
Responsibility for the authenticity and accuracy of facts published in each article is assumed by the author.
Manuscripts submitted are anonymously reviewed.
All manuscripts submitted for review must meet the following guidelines:
1. The manuscript should be single-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman.
2. The first page should include the title of the article, name and affiliation of each author, email address, an abstract of 150-200 words in length and 3-6 keywords.
3. As appropriate, the paper can be sectioned into introduction, literature, methodology, findings/results, conclusions/recommendations and limitations.
4. Tables, charts, graphs, and equations should be numbered and referenced properly.
5. References should follow the American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines.