Special issue call for papers from BizEcons Quarterly.
Deadline for submissions: 30th March 2020.
We are inviting interested authors to submit manuscripts for consideration for a special issue of the BizEcons Quarterly. The purpose of this issue is to advance and embrace the inherent possibilities emerging from African economies. With this call, we seek contributions that analyze and articulate either conceptually, empirically or theoretically some of the key issues emanating from African countries. Against this backdrop, this special issue of BizEcons Quarterly endeavors, for the very first time, to bring together academic and practitioner perspectives on African economies.
Submissions to the journal are made here: Submissions
For author guidelines, visit: Instructions for Authors
There are no submission fees, publication fees or page charges for this journal.
Submitted papers will then be subject to a formal process of peer review. The special issue will be published online in June 2020.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Entrepreneurship in the informal economy
- Workplace environment, workers’ welfare and productivity
- Fiscal/monetary policy and financial inclusion/development
- Digital technology and inclusive education
- Environment, health, and the policy response
- Woman’s role in economic development
- Violence, bribery, fraud and the political economy of elections
- Leveraging science, technology and engineering for long-term growth
- Arts and culture for sustainable development
Adopted research methodology can be quantitative or qualitative, such as econometric methods, operations research methods, action research, case studies, surveys, etc.